KAUST Global Fellowship Program 2024 in Saudi Arabia: The KAUST Global Fellowship 2024 in Saudi Arabia presents an exceptional opportunity for individuals with a strong passion for driving innovative research in the Middle East. This fully-funded fellowship program aims to support promising emerging research leaders from all over the world, helping them forge a path towards a fully independent career. It offers a unique opportunity to gain practical life experiences during times of global crisis, such as the ongoing pandemic, and enables enthusiastic students to broaden their horizons in the fields of science and engineering. We strongly encourage highly qualified individuals to become part of the KAUST fellowship program, as it strives to achieve its core mission of advancing science and technology through collaborative research and academic excellence.
Sponsored by KAUST, this highly prestigious fellowship program abroad is merit-based and is designed to encompass a variety of innovative ideas while aligning with the five key pillars of KAUST, which include water, energy, environment, food and health, and the digital domain. The KGFP program for 2024 is structured around two distinct strands, one being generic and topic-relevant, and the other being research-focused and time-sensitive. For the year 2023, KAUST has selected “hydrogen” as the topic, in response to the pressing issues of water scarcity and shortages in various regions. Each year, the second strand focuses on different critical research areas strategically significant to KAUST.
Prospective research scholars are welcome to pursue their studies in the Middle East through this program. The initiative aims to identify promising, career-oriented researchers from across the globe, invest in their potential, and accelerate their growth into future scientific and research leaders. The selected individuals will have access to world-class facilities and resources, enabling them to produce research outcomes of the highest global caliber. This international fellowship program provides support to early-stage researchers in their postdoctoral careers, helping them develop the capability and passion for independent research under the mentorship of top-rated scientists and researchers.
The fully-funded scholarship creates a collaborative environment for research students to work with diverse communities, elevating their positions on both international and national levels. It offers an excellent opportunity for research scholars to play a pivotal role in addressing current challenges and launching their careers in a dynamic and fast-paced setting. It equips aspiring researchers with effective solutions through research driven by curiosity and purpose. The KAUST scholarship for 2023 has a broad-reaching mission to benefit not only the people of the Kingdom but also the world, serving as a beacon of harmony, faith, and reconciliation. For students with a keen interest in research and a spirit of adventure, the KAUST opportunity should not be overlooked.”
KAUST Global Fellowship 2024 in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia
- KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology).
Benefits of the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024:
- Candidates will be given a 75K USD annual stipend.
- Candidates will be provided with an independent annual research project budgeted around $45,000.
- Candidates will be given free access to laboratories.
- Candidates will be given living accommodation.
- Candidates will be given a working facility at KAUST.
- Candidates will be given easy access to mentorship and leadership programs.
- Candidates will be provided with medical insurance.
- Candidates will be given a traveling and relocation allowance.
- Childcare and Schooling are covered.
Eligibility Criteria of the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024:
- The scholarship is specially designed for postdoctoral researchers to commence a 3-year research project.
- Candidates must be awarded a Ph.D. within 4 years or have 4 years of research experience.
- The research project should be based on the critical global challenges related to the five pillars.
- Candidates must meet the requirements of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to get a residential facility there.
How to Apply for the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024?
- All candidates can apply while registering themselves through an email account.
- The applicants will receive an email notification confirming the registration.
- Provide all required personal information, e.g., name, address, country, religion, etc.
- Provide academic qualification details including the name of degree, institute, main course, specialization, date completed, etc.
- Provide the details of your current or recent position including job title, starting and ending date, organization, name of employer, etc.
- Provide two best publications including article title, publication type, publication title, and date.
- Provide the name of one KAUST faculty member and the other preferences.
- Provide details of two referees including name, position, organization, and email address.
- Complete all the required fields that are necessary for registration.
- Complete your registration request carefully and submit it.
- If you are selected, you will be informed by the KAUST faculty.
Documents Required for the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024:
- KAUST Host Pi Letter.
- 3 Research Proposals.
- Two Publications.
- 2 Reference Letters.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
- Valid Passport.
KAUST Fellowship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the KAUST International Fellowship 2024 in Saudi Arabia is January 15, 2024.