University of Twente Scholarship 2024-2025 in the Netherlands: Embark on your master’s education in the Netherlands with the University of Twente Scholarship 2024, which is currently accepting applications for master’s degree programs. This European scholarship is available to both EU/EEA and non-EEA students, extending its eligibility to a diverse range of domestic and international scholars. Studying at the University of Twente under this scholarship not only provides an opportunity for academic advancement but also allows recipients to collaborate with students from various cultures and backgrounds, facilitating the expansion of their networks and involvement in international projects.
The University of Twente Scholarship in the Netherlands for international students is designed to alleviate the financial burden for both local and international students, motivating them to pursue higher education. This initiative welcomes exceptionally bright, talented, and motivated individuals to join the University of Twente and contribute to the international community’s efforts towards global betterment.
More than just a tuition fee waiver, this master’s scholarship in the Netherlands enables outstanding students to become leaders in global change through its European scholarship program. The University of Twente Scholarship 2024 in the Netherlands is set to provide nearly 50 scholarships to international students, offering them the opportunity to receive education from one of the top universities in the Netherlands and immerse themselves in Europe’s rich and diverse culture.
The University of Twente, being a research-based Dutch university, allows students to engage in laboratory work across various fields, including biomedical technology, governance, IT, and other engineering-related areas. This European scholarship for international students is a remarkable chance for brilliant minds, offering financial support ranging from €3,000 to €22,000 for one year. The University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) 2024-2025 introduces three honors programs: research, design, and change leaders. For master’s programs lasting two years, students will receive the same amount for the second year.
To be considered for the University of Twente Scholarship 2024, the deadline for the first round of applications is 1st February 2024, and for the second round, it is 1st May 2024. Aspiring international students looking to avail themselves of this scholarship opportunity in the Netherlands for the academic year 2024 are encouraged to submit their applications before the specified deadlines.
Fields Offered for the University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) 2024-25:
Different fields are offered under the scholarship in Europe. We have listed the areas below:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
Deadline is May 1, 2024
- Country: Netherlands
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Have you read the details above and interested to study in a European country? Then start your application today! However, before beginning the online application for the University of Twente scholarship, check the eligibility criteria to ensure you are eligible for this Netherlands scholarship for international students.
University of Twente Scholarship 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s program and hold a degree to apply for the University of Twente scholarship.
- The applicants must have an average grade of 7 out of 10 after the third quartile of their first year to meet the criteria.
- Furthermore, they must maintain 50% of European credits to meet the criteria.
- Applicants must have a conditional admission letter of any of the master’s programs starting in the academic year 2023/2024 (September) at the University of Twente.
- Moreover, applicants must have a student number.
- They should be proficient in English and fulfill the English requirements of IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90)
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants of this master’s scholarship are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- Also, students must meet the program criteria.
- They must not have graduated from UT.
Are you interested to study in Europe? Then the University of Twente Scholarship 2024 in Europe is a fantastic opportunity for you to support your studies in Europe. Opportunities Circle has listed the benefits below.
Benefits of the University of Twente Scholarship:
- The scholarship will provide € 3,000 to € 22,000 annually.
- Scholarship recipients will also get a chance to study at an internationally recognized university and explore the world by working in world-class research laboratories.
- It’s an opportunity to explore the culture and lifestyle of the Netherlands.
- The scholarship for international students will open doors to international career opportunities.
- Academic Degrees.
- Admission letter from the University of Twente.
- English proficiency test score.
- Applicants can start the application process for the University of Twente scholarship 2024 in Holland by clicking on the Apply Now button below.
- Applicants must first apply for the master’s program at the University of Twente, and after receiving the unconditional admission letter, students can apply for the UTS 2024.
- The scholarship in the Netherlands is not offered for geoinformation science and earth observation-related programs.
- At first, applicants must add the student number; they can get this number from their Studielink account.
- Fill out the details and attach the required documents before the deadline.
University of Twente Scholarship Deadline:
The University of Twente Scholarship 2024 deadline in Europe is 1 February 2024 for round one and 1 May 2024 for round two.
Increase your chances of acceptance for the program by using our professional services