Young Founders Programme in Germany 2023-24 : The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme Autumn 2023-24 has a primary goal of empowering young entrepreneurs and creating equal opportunities in emerging markets. This international fellowship program in Germany brings together leaders from around the world. In the vibrant city of Berlin, outstanding young entrepreneurs join forces to pursue entrepreneurial excellence. Additionally, the program provides opportunities for previous fellowship alumni to share their successful business methods in emerging markets.
The six-month Westerwelle international fellowship offers a comprehensive package for young businesspeople, including mentoring, peer learning, a buddy program, a Berlin conference, and expert sessions. These components are crucial in establishing a distinct presence in emerging markets. One notable feature of this fully-funded fellowship is that participants are paired with successful entrepreneurs or inventors who become their sparring partners. Through interaction with fellow participants, they also gain access to new business opportunities. Furthermore, the Westerwelle fellowship program in Germany conducts expert sessions where participants receive in-depth insights into their respective fields from esteemed experts.
The fully-funded international fellowship seeks entrepreneurs with the potential to become leaders of a sustainable future and possess impactful business models. Selected participants from around the world will contribute to the advancement of emerging and developing markets. The Westerwelle Foundation is committed to creating more opportunities for individuals worldwide and promoting international understanding, while fostering a favorable environment for a market economy and tolerance.
Aligned with the foundation’s focus on economic success, the international fellowship program ultimately empowers young leaders. Participants have the opportunity to explore and compare a middle-class socio-economic model with Germany’s Mittlestand. The foundation has established partnerships with renowned organizations such as Evonik, Gi2, Google, Liquid Telecom, United International Hotspot, Oracle, Flat 6 Labs Tunis, and others. This provides young future leaders with a chance to learn business techniques from the foundation and offers the top ten participants an opportunity to attend a fully-funded Berlin Conference. During the conference, they can network with highly successful businessmen and mentors while immersing themselves in Germany for one week.
Westerwelle Young Founders Programme Autumn 2023-24:
- Westerwelle Young Founders Programme
- Candidates from all emerging and developing countries may apply.
YFP23 Program Duration:
- 5-day fully-funded conference in Berlin, Germany / 6-month remote program.
Benefits of the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2023-24:
- The participants will take part in a two-day digital Kick-off conference in the first week of September.
- The participants will get full support for six months which will include a personal mentor, alumni buddy, peer mentoring sessions per month, monthly workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Contacts with investors and corporates.
- The top ten participants will be invited to attend a fully-funded international conference in Germany for 5 days.
- During the five days conference, the participants will have the opportunity to pitch in front of investors, join networks, and get an insight into Germany’s start-up scene.
Eligibility Criteria of the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme:
- The participant must have started a for-profit company in recent five years. The focus of the company must be on developing or emerging markets.
- The company must have a business model that must be successful in terms of generating ideal revenue or have secured its first round of external funding.
- The business must be impactful and must be to enhance the market quality.
- The participants must have good knowledge of English.
- The participants must be available for conferences and events for six months during this fellowship.
How to Apply for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme in Germany 2023-24?
- In order to apply successfully, the candidates have to apply online.
- The candidates must have their startup pitch deck.
- The candidates have to provide their correct and basic financial information regarding revenue and funding.
- The candidate must have a LinkedIn profile and/or CV.
- If you have any technical issues while applying you can email email@example.com for further assistance.
- Answer all the questions asked in the application very carefully and comprehensively so that they could be understood properly.
Westerwelle Foundation Fellowship Deadline 2023-24:
- The last date to apply for the Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Programme YFP is August 13, 2023.