International Volunteer Forum 2023 in Turkey : The Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance (HISA) is delighted to extend an invitation to the second edition of the International Volunteer Forum 2023, set to take place in the captivating city of Istanbul, Turkey! Join us for an extraordinary four-day event from October 5th to 8th, 2023, where passionate volunteers, inspirational speakers, and Change-makers from around the world will converge to create a powerful wave of positive impact. HISA IVF 2.0 serves as a global platform that celebrates the immense power of volunteerism and its profound ability to drive positive change within our communities and beyond. This year, the forum is expanding its horizons, exploring new frontiers, and engaging with an even broader community of like-minded individuals and organizations committed to making a meaningful difference in Istanbul, Turkey.
The Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance volunteer forum is dedicated to bringing together young leaders from across the globe on one platform, fostering a deeper understanding of sustainable development goals. This international forum in Istanbul offers a remarkable opportunity for youth to actively participate in activities that allow their voices to be heard and present their perspectives on volunteerism. IVF 2.0 serves as a transformative gathering, uniting passionate individuals, organizations, policymakers, and thought leaders from around the world to explore innovative approaches to volunteerism, advocate for policy changes, and amplify the impact of volunteer action on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Through engaging keynote presentations, interactive workshops, insightful panel discussions, and valuable networking opportunities, the conference provides a unique platform for learning, collaboration, and inspiration.
The fully-funded conference will encompass discussions on successful initiatives and actions grounded in a realistic approach. The forum aims to take participants on a lifelong journey of capacity building through simulations, panel discussions, workshops, and plenary sessions. These activities will help develop eloquent public speaking and leadership skills, while also acknowledging and appreciating the contributions of youth through volunteer work. The forum is driven by a passion to address real-life global challenges across all fields and encourages individuals to contribute their part in nation-building.
IVF 2.0 serves as a global stage to explore the critical role of volunteerism in advancing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through effective advocacy and policy initiatives. Attendees will gain a deeper understanding of the crucial role volunteerism plays in achieving the SDGs and explore the diverse ways in which volunteers can contribute to key areas such as poverty eradication, climate action, gender equality, and quality education. Delegates will also have the opportunity to learn about policy and legal frameworks for volunteerism, grassroots advocacy and community engagement, and much more.
International Volunteer Forum 2023 in Turkey:
- Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance (HISA)
HISA IVF 2.0 Duration:
- October 05th – 08th, 2023
Benefits of International Volunteer Forum Turkey:
- Fully Funded Opportunity
- Round Airfare will be provided
- 4-star shared accommodation
- VIP Airport Transfers
- Three-time meals per day
- Conference Merchandise
- All-access pass to the IVF 2023
- You will get the opportunity to interact with like-minded people around the globe
- Graduation certificates that would be a great addition to your career profile
- Your professional skills will be polished in different dimensions
- Chance to explore Turkish culture
Who can join the HISA Youth Forum 2023 in Istanbul, Turkey?
Students, professionals, volunteers, and SDG Activists can participate to attend a 4-day conference in Istanbul, Turkey.
HISA will also select 15 Fully Funded and 40 Partially Funded delegates who would travel to Turkey to participate in the IVF 2.0. Fully funded delegates will have their airfare, accommodation, meals, airport transfers, and conference access expenses covered by HISA. On the other hand, partially funded delegates will have their accommodation, meals, and conference access expenses covered by the organization.
Any student, professional, social or health worker, volunteer, and young leader from any background can apply.
Eligibility Criteria of International Volunteer Forum 2023 in Turkey:
- The candidate must be over 18 years of age.
- The candidate must be able to communicate in English.
- People from all backgrounds can apply.
- Passionate to contribute to the development of new ideas.
How to apply for the International Volunteer Forum?
- Applicants have to apply through the official website.
- Complete the IVF 2023 registration form.
- You need to provide basic information, including name, date of birth, address, and other related details.
- Upload your picture and pictorial representation of your past social work.
- Fill out the Scholarship section in case you’re applying for the Fully Funded spot.
- The HISA program team will contact shortlisted applicants for further evaluation, based on the motivation demonstrated in the application.
The list of Fully Funded Delegates will be announced on August 25, 2023.
International Volunteer Forum 2023 Application Deadline:
- The last to apply for this program is July 30th, 2023. (US Time)