Asian Development Bank Internship : The ADB Internship program in 2024 serves as a crucial stepping stone for young graduates embarking on their promising careers. By participating in the Asian Development Bank Internship, individuals are guaranteed exposure to a diverse work environment with employees hailing from over 60 countries. This international paid internship program provides interns with the opportunity to engage in project-oriented schemes and mechanisms. It allows graduates to acquire valuable professional experience through research and assignments under the guidance of world-class professionals. Furthermore, this internship program presents an exceptional opportunity for individuals whose academic fields align with the work of ADB.
The Asian Development Bank envisions a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific. To achieve this objective, ADB selects interns twice a year, focusing on highly talented, motivated, and impactful individuals for its international internship program. ADB aims to combat poverty in the region and promote social and economic development by offering scholarships and internships to self-driven individuals. The paid internship program also aims to bring together talented graduates to collectively make a significant difference.
The Asian Development Bank Paid Internship in 2024 equips interns with the necessary skills to have an economic and development impact in both the public and private sectors of their respective developing countries. Moreover, ADB interns have the opportunity to enhance their capacity according to ADB’s goals for its vision by 2030. International interns at ADB can choose their desired assignments during the application process, focusing on various projects related to sustainable social and economic development. One notable project is the ADB’s efforts to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19 through vaccination, financial support, knowledge sharing, and partnerships.
The Asian Development Bank collaborates with other international multinational banks and multilateral financial institutions such as the World Bank, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Global Environment Facility, World Health Organization, World Trade Organization, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, among others. Interns from developing countries at ADB have the opportunity to learn the working strategies of the world’s top banks and financial institutions while being part of the Asian Development Bank. Moreover, this internship provides an excellent opportunity for students to secure job positions at ADB upon completion of the program, as ADB prioritizes its interns for potential employment opportunities.
ADB Internship 2024 | Paid Internships:
- Asian Development Bank
- 8 weeks to 11 weeks.
Asian Development Bank Internship Benefits 2024:
- The stipend will be paid to the interns in accordance with their location, Stipend will be paid for up to 56 calendar days.
- ADB provides a limited amount to cover part of the airfare travel cost should air travel be necessary between the internship location and the authorized point of origin.
- ADB prefers its interns for full-time jobs over others if there arises any related job opportunity.
- The interns will get a chance to start their careers in a world-class organization under the supervision of highly talented and experienced professionals.
Eligibility Criteria of ADB Internship 2024:
- The candidate must be a national and citizen of ADB member countries.
- The candidate must be either a master’s or PhD student in one of the ADB member states.
- The candidate must have academic/study related to ADB’s projects.
- The candidate must be proficient in English.
- The candidate must have some professional experience related to the ADB projects.
How to Apply for the ADB Internship 2024?
- The eligible candidates have to apply online through ADB Career and Employment System (ACES).
- The candidate must have selected the related ADB assignment.
- An essay and CV must be uploaded on the online form.
- All the essay questions must be answered properly.
- The candidate has to submit a motivation letter that shows the interest of the candidate towards the chosen assignment.
- Make sure to submit the application before the deadline avoids any error.
Asian Development Bank Internship Deadline:
- The application deadline for the ADB Paid Internship is September 15, 2023.