Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2023-24 in Thailand : The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2023-24 presents an exceptional opportunity for international students to pursue advanced studies in Thailand without any financial burden. This fully-funded international scholarship is offered to exceptional students worldwide as a recognition of their dedication and academic excellence. Chulalongkorn University, a prestigious institution in Thailand, is committed to fostering international collaboration by welcoming students from both ASEAN and Non-ASEAN countries. As a result, the university serves as a focal point for cultural exchange within Thailand.
This comprehensive Chulalongkorn University graduate scholarship provides students access to Thailand’s foremost research institution. Founded in the early 20th century by King Chulalongkorn, the university has since earned a reputation for its exceptional research capabilities, esteemed faculty, and providing a secure academic environment within Thailand. Widely known as Chula University, it is endorsed by Thailand’s National Education Standards and Quality Assessment. Notably, Chula University stands as the only Thai university affiliated with the Association of Pacific Rim Universities. Therefore, securing a scholarship at Chulalongkorn University is a moment of great pride for the selected students.
Admission to Chulalongkorn University is fiercely competitive, and only the most outstanding candidates are accepted, making receiving a scholarship a matter of great distinction. The university’s competitiveness also translates into a higher employability rate for its graduates compared to other institutions. A noteworthy aspect of earning a fully-funded scholarship at Chula University in Thailand is the flexibility for students to pursue their higher studies across any of the nine available faculties.
Students arriving at Chula University on master’s or Ph.D. scholarships are expected to possess a distinct vision to contribute to their home countries upon completion of their studies. It is a tradition of honor for Chulalongkorn University graduates to receive their diplomas from the King of Thailand. This article serves as a comprehensive guide to the application process for Chulalongkorn University scholarships, shedding light on the myriad benefits of this fully-funded opportunity.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2023-24 in Thailand:
- Chulalongkorn University
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Scholarship Program (2 years)
- Doctoral Scholarship Program (3 years)
Financial Support of the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2023-24 in Thailand:
- The complete tuition fee of the scholarship holder will be covered.
- Housing accommodation will be provided.
- A monthly stipend of 16,000 Baht will be given to the students.
- The scholarship will also cover the round air ticket.
Eligibility Criteria of Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand:
- The candidate must be an international graduate student.
- The candidate can be from ASEAN as well as from Non-ASEAN countries.
- The candidates who are the faculty members, researchers, and academic staff are highly appreciated applying.
- The candidates must be fresh students and have not spent more than one semester at Chulalongkorn University as higher graduate students.
- The former degree must relate to the applicant’s current selected program for a scholarship.
- The candidates must have acquired a grade not less than 2.75 for their undergraduate and not less than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- The candidate must not be more than 40 years of age.
- The candidate must be proficient in English and must have undergone the English proficiency test. (TOFEL score not less than 500 and IELTS not less than 5.0)
- The candidates must be in good health.
- The candidates are not allowed to do employment in the country during the time of their degree.
How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2024 in Thailand?
- Fill out the scholarship application form 2024.
- The candidates have to send the application with the relevant documents directly to the faculty or program of their choice before the deadline.
- Each faulty has its own deadline so make sure to follow the right deadline.
- For more information about the application, and procedure visit the official website.
Documents Required for Chulalongkorn University Thailand Scholarship 2023-24:
- A completed application
- A 1-inch photograph attached
- A curriculum vitae
- Academic transcript issued by the last academic institution
- A certificate of graduation, if available
- A photocopy of the passport
- Two recommendation letters from the Head, the Director or the Dean of the institution, or from the candidate’s superiors,
- A medical certificate from the hospital of the home country
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Each Faculty/Program has distinct application deadlines. The second semester of the 2023 academic year has a deadline of November 13, 2023, while the first semester of the 2024 academic year has a deadline of May 13, 2024.