Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023 in the UK: The Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2024 in the UK present an exceptional opportunity for academically outstanding students from all corners of the globe. The Clarendon Grant enables extraordinary students to study at Oxford University free of charge. This fully-funded UK scholarship is designed to provide access to the world’s most prestigious institution of higher education for talented individuals who may not have the means otherwise. The international scholarship aligns with the university’s mission of welcoming the brightest minds to its Oxford community.
The Oxford scholarship for international students in the UK is offered by the Clarendon Fund, which was established in 2001. The fund receives significant sponsorship from the Oxford University Press to support the university’s vision of excellence in research and education. Each year, 200 scholarships are awarded to international students, furthering the university’s objective and providing life-changing opportunities.
Being able to study at the UK’s top university is a matter of great prestige and instills a high level of confidence in students. Moreover, the Clarendon Scholarships program 2023 serves as an exceptional platform for building long-lasting social, academic, and professional connections. Clarendon scholars not only excel academically but also gain insights into the cultural diversity of the UK. They engage in a wide range of events, including lectures, academic symposia, and cultural outings that involve visits to theaters and historically significant places across the UK.
The University of Oxford scholarships for graduate students offer support that allows students to focus on their studies without being burdened by financial constraints. With the primary aim of attracting the best and brightest minds, the Clarendon Scholarships are highly competitive and hold significant prestige within the Oxford community. By becoming Clarendon scholars, students automatically become members of the Clarendon Scholar’s Association, forging connections with other scholars within the community. Fortunately, the scholarship is available for both full-time and part-time master’s and DPhil (PhD) students. Further details regarding this fully-funded international scholarship in the UK are discussed in the following paragraphs.
Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2024 in the UK:
- United Kingdom
- University of Oxford
- Master’s Degree Program
- DPhil Degree Program/PhD
- Students can apply in any subject with no restrictions.
Benefits of Clarendon Scholarships, UK:
- The tuition fee for the master’s and DPhil will be covered.
- Annual grants for living expenses will be granted to the students.
- The scholars will become part of the Clarendon Scholar’s Association.
- The scholars will be given access to symposia, cultural sites like theaters, and historic places.
Eligibility Criteria Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2024 in the UK:
- Students of any nationality, race, ethnicity, or gender can apply.
- There is no subject restriction for this scholarship.
- The student must get admission to Oxford University for a graduate degree (master’s or DPhil).
- The students who are already doing master’s and want to study for another part-time master’s or another part-time DPhil at Oxford can also be eligible for scholarships. (The student must be currently studying at Oxford).
- Post-graduate courses and diploma courses are not eligible.
- Special considerations are given to the students who have potential academic reasons and aptitude to continue the selected courses.
- A candidate should select the program of his/her interest.
- All interested candidates are directed to first apply for admission to the master’s or doctoral program of the university.
- After applying for admission, the applicant would be automatically selected for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2024?
- There is no separate procedure to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicants have to apply for graduate courses at Oxford University between December to January.
- If the applicant fulfills the eligibility requirements, the college or institute automatically forwards the name of the application for the scholarship.
- Once you are shortlisted, the Clarendon Fund will contact you through email and will send you an offer.
- You have to accept that offer letter.
- The candidate has to fulfill all the contract requirements of his/her selected college as well.
- If you have deferred your funding offer once you will never be contacted for any future funding offer by Oxford.
Documents Required for Oxford Scholarship 2024:
- Personal Statement.
- Research Proposal (if applicable)
- Proof of Awards, Certificates, etc.
- Academic Transcripts, degrees.
- All applicants may apply according to the course by the relevant December or January deadline.