KTH Royal Institute of Technology stands as the largest and most prestigious technical institute in Sweden. It consistently ranks among the top 100 universities globally, according to the QS World University Ranking. Securing the Royal Institute of Technology scholarship opens the doors to an exceptional learning environment, which is fundamental for achieving outstanding academic results. Additionally, KTH boasts a faculty that is among the best in Europe. This postgraduate scholarship for international students, allowing them to study in Sweden for free, provides access to a world of knowledge and expertise.
The KTH scholarships are specifically intended for master’s students. In the previous year, 10 percent of the master’s class had the privilege of receiving this fully-funded scholarship. KTH offers master’s programs spanning nearly 60 different fields, and these scholarships are often directed toward initiatives that contribute positively to the attainment of sustainable development goals. The university’s students are recognized for their ongoing efforts to elevate educational standards, combat poverty, stimulate economic growth, and engage in projects related to environmental protection, among other endeavors. Importantly, all master’s courses are conducted in English.
KTH’s longstanding tradition of collaboration and cooperation with the surrounding society fosters active student participation in projects, enabling them to devise innovative solutions under the guidance of experienced mentors and fellow professionals. Collaboration is highly valued at KTH and is considered a key factor in progress. Beyond the exceptional academic advantages, the KTH Sweden scholarship offers international students peace of mind, as they are relieved of any financial concerns related to tuition fees. This financial stability allows students to excel academically and become valuable assets for the future. Furthermore, this scholarship provides students with the freedom to explore Swedish culture and gain insights into coexisting harmoniously in a globalized world.
KTH Scholarship 2024 in Sweden:
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm
- Master’s Degree Scholarship
Benefits of the KTH Scholarships 2024:
- The KTH tuition fee of the student will be covered with the KTH grant 2024.
- The scholarship covers tuition for the first and second years of the master’s degree program.
- Students who have conditional eligibility can also receive the grant.
- The students will interact with other business partners at the KTH and it can lead to a better career.
Eligibility Criteria of the KTH Scholarship for International Students:
- The student must be in a master’s program.
- The students must not be enrolled under Erasmus Mundus, EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy, and EIT Urban Mobility Program.
- The students must be willing to work towards sustainable development.
- The students must be academically excellent.
How to Apply for the KTH Scholarship in Sweden 2024?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- On the official website, there is a button “Apply Now”, click on that button to start the online application.
- Provide all your required details accurately.
- While applying for university, you must have received an eight-digit number. Don’t forget to enter the right 8-digit number.
- The candidates have to mention the QS University Ranking of the university from where they have completed their bachelor’s. If it is not ranking simply write N/A but do not leave it blank.
- The candidates have to provide motivational statements describing their academic achievement, extracurricular activities, and work experience in max 500 characters.
- The candidates have to provide a motivational statement for the future goals in accordance with sustainable development and the limit must not exceed 1000 characters.
- After providing all the relevant details click on to “Apply” button.
KTH Scholarship Deadline 2024:
- The application window for KTH Scholarships 2024 opens on 1st December 2023 and closes on 15th January 2024. We encourage interested candidates to prepare and submit their applications within this period.