Here are more details about the MBA Scholarships 2024 by the University of Alberta
Deadline is March 1, 2024
- Country: Canada
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Do you want to receive University of Alberta MBA Scholarships in 2024? If yes, do not forget to go through the eligibility criteria for the Alberta University Scholarship in Canada.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Alberta MBA Scholarships 2024:
- Applicants from around the world are eligible to apply for these MBA scholarships.
- Students must have an undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Moreover, applicants need to have a minimum of two years of full-time work experience after their undergraduate degree. The average work experience among Alberta MBA students is approximately five years.
- To be eligible for the Alberta MBA program and scholarship, students must show proof of English language proficiency such as through TOEFL or IELTS.
- Students’ participation in admissions interviews as a component of the overall evaluation process is also an essential requirement for the University of Alberta MBA Scholarships in Canada.
- The MBA Program at University of Alberta is highly competitive. Students need to ensure an exceptional overall application.
- Students with a strong academic aptitude and relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and requirements of Alberta MBA Scholarships 2024-25 then make sure you read the various benefits of these scholarships that offer MBA students the opportunity to study in Canada, a highly sought-after study destination.
Benefits of MBA Scholarships by University of Alberta:
- The Alberta MBA Scholarships are partially funded scholarships that aim to financially support students.
- These may consist of entrance awards which offer up to $15,000. However they may vary in value.
- Every student accepted into the Alberta MBA program is automatically evaluated for entrance awards, which are determined by the MBA admission criteria.
- Moreover, graduates from the Alberta MBA program have reported an average increase of 95% within three years post-graduation, as per Financial Times 2015 data.
- According to Financial Times 2015 rankings, the Alberta MBA stands out as the most cost-effective 2-year MBA program in Canada, offering exceptional value for money.
- Similarly, the MBA Scholarship by University of Alberta recognizes and acknowledges the recipient’s academic achievements, leadership qualities, and potential for success in the field of business.
- Scholarship recipients also gain access to a high-quality MBA education at the University of Alberta.
- The Canadian scholarship is the perfect opportunity for international students to study and live in Canada.
Documents Required for University of Alberta MBA Scholarships 2024:
- Resume/CV (include professional work experience)
- GMAT/GRE scores (If applicable)
- Proof of English language proficiency (such as IELTS or TOEFL)
- Letters of reference (2)
- Statement of intent (1-2 pages)
- To apply for the UAlberta MBA Scholarships for international students, visit the online application portal or click on the ‘apply now’ button below.
- Before applying, all candidates must ensure they meet Alberta MBA Scholarships requirements.
- Submit the necessary documents as part of the online application process.
- Similarly, all students need to apply for the University of Alberta MBA program to receive the scholarship.
- Carefully fill out the application form and follow the instructions.
- The MBA Scholarship Committee comes together at least three times a year to make decisions regarding the allocation of scholarships.
- Moreover, the applicant must make sure that references and all the documents are submitted before the deadline.
Application Deadline for the University of Alberta MBA Scholarships 2024 in Canada:
- The deadline to apply for University of Alberta MBA Scholarships in Canada is 1 March 2024 for international students and 1 May 2024 for domestic students.
Increase your chances of acceptance for the program by using our professional services