Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship 2024 in Switzerland: Applications are currently being accepted for the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program 2024, an international opportunity designed to foster research on Child and Youth Development. This competitive, paid fellowship program offers funding for a duration of up to 3 years. It is open to highly talented early and mid-career researchers globally, whose work is dedicated to enhancing the learning and development of children and youth. The Jacobs Foundation is particularly interested in candidates who have earned their Ph.D. or equivalent degree within the past decade.
The Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship 2024 is a global initiative encompassing various disciplines, including but not limited to education sciences, economics, psychology, sociology, computer science, behavioral science, pedagogy, neurosciences, linguistics, and the science of learning. The fellowship encourages scholars who aspire to integrate different levels of analysis and engage in interdisciplinary research. The program’s emphasis is on comprehending and embracing variance in learning, fostering the generation, transfer, and practical application of knowledge on human learning and development, and enhancing the capacity to advance effective education policies and practices.
The Jacobs Foundation poses specific research questions aligned with its agenda. These questions explore how changes in individuals and contextual factors influence learning and development outcomes, how to design for learner variability on any scale to enable all children to reach their potential, and how interventions can address growing inequalities in children’s learning and the impacts of digital technologies. Additionally, the foundation is interested in exploring the role of data in aiding learners and teachers in decision-making about their learning and teaching.
Fellowship funding from the Jacobs Foundation is directly allocated to the fellow’s institution. Over a three-year period, it can be utilized to cover a portion of the fellow’s salary and for various research-related purposes, including equipment, assistants’ salaries, technical assistance, trainee support, or professional travel. The ideal fellow for the Jacobs Global Fellowship Program is not only someone with an outstanding research idea but also an individual with significant potential to contribute to interdisciplinary teams within the Jacobs Foundation’s network.
Deadline is January 21, 2024
- Country: Switzerland
- Financial coverage: Paid, Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Do you want to pursue a paid research fellowship in Switzerland? If yes, do not forget to go through the eligibility criteria for the Jacobs Foundation Paid Research Fellowship Program in Switzerland.
Eligibility Criteria for the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship 2024:
- Applicants must have obtained their PhD or equivalent within ten years.
- They must be employed at any institution of higher education or research institute.
- Applicants must be conducting high-quality research in any of the areas of interest to the Jacobs Foundation.
- The applicant must be committed to engaging and participating with the Jacobs Foundation and the international Fellowship Network and contributing to the Foundation’s activities.
Jacobs Foundation Fellowship Selection Criteria:
- Past research accomplishments and publication record
- Scientific quality of methods and data
- Creativity and potential for serving as a scientific leader in the scientific community
- International relevance of the fellow’s planned work
- Alignment of planned projects with the Jacobs Foundation’s goals
- Potential for promoting human development and learning
- Willingness to support the Foundation’s aims and to engage with us
Do you meet the eligibility criteria for the paid fellowship 2024 in Switzerland? If you do, make sure to go through the various benefits of this international research fellowship in 2024.
Benefits of the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program 2024:
- The Jacob Foundation fellows will get a funding amount of CHF 15000.
- Fellows can get additional funding at the end of the Jacob fellowship to conduct further research projects.
- In addition to the independent and competitive funding, the fellowship program also offers a wide range of non-financial benefits.
- An opportunity to enhance your research skills and abilities.
- Fellows will get a chance to be a part of international networking.
- Publication List
- Click on the Apply Now button to start your application process.
- Applicants must create an account on the official website.
- Now, start your application for the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program.
- Fill in the application form with the correct information.
- Upload your CV, list of publications and ask for a recommendation.
- Applicants must submit their application before the deadline.
Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship 2024 Deadline:
- The last date to apply for the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program is 21 January 2024 05:59 PM (PKT).
Increase your chances of acceptance for the program by using our professional services