The Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships 2024 are a major draw for bright students interested in PhD programs. The opportunity for PhD scholars to continue their research and studies under the guidance of top supervisors is exceptional thanks to these fully-funded scholarships. By inviting scholars from all over the world, the Imperial College London scholarship program seeks to promote diversity. Furthermore, the research scholarships in the UK enable brilliant minds to enroll in top universities without having to worry about their background or financial situation. This is so that Imperial College London can realize its vision of a more just and progressive society and world.
The highly selective PhD scholarship program helps Imperial College London carry out its mission to advance equality and diversity. Thus, the President’s PhD Scholarship Program draws all PhD candidates with outstanding and distinctive academic careers and promise for future research work. Additionally, Imperial College London offers special support to students with disabilities so they can pool their knowledgeable minds with other academics. Thus, the scholarships offered by Imperial College serve two purposes: they benefit the local communities and enhance the institution’s reputation, which may encourage diversity and equality.
The President’s scholarships in Europe give the recipients the opportunity to study in a setting that is very encouraging. At Imperial College, students have full access to all cutting-edge teaching resources, including online courses. In order to produce the best influencers of the future, Imperial College London’s PhD students are also caring for their mental health and wellbeing. Additionally, the Imperial community gave the international students in the UK its full support for their welfare, support, and assistance.
The PhD scholarships at Imperial College London give eager and potential candidates the chance to attend a prestigious university that has established its credibility by winning numerous awards. These distinctions include Athena Silver Swan Award Winner, Member of Peace Equality Charter, and Stonewall Diversity Champion. This prestigious scholarship is awarded to up to 50 of the best research scholars who have excelled in their undergraduate and graduate studies. The eligibility requirements for this PhD grant are stricter than those for other fully-funded scholarships in Europe or the UK because it is based on high competition. The following article has been written to provide students with comprehensive guidance on the eligibility requirements and successful application procedures for this scholarship in London.
President’s PhD Scholarships 2024:
- United Kingdom
- Imperial College London
- PhD Programs
PhD Scholarship Duration:
- Up to 3.5 years
No. of Scholarships:
- 50 Research Scholarships in the UK
Benefits of the President’s PhD Scholarships 2024:
- The grant covers the full tuition fee for PhD program.
- The scholars will receive a stipend of £25,150 per year to meet the living cost.
- The scholars will receive a consumable fluid of £2000 per year for the first three years of their PhD program.
- The students will receive tailored assistance i.e. assistance to students with disabilities and visa assistance to the international students.
- International students will have free “English Language Courses” and access to different clubs, and communities of the college.
Eligibility Criteria of President’s PhD Scholarships 2024:
- The candidates can be from any nationality.
- The candidates must have a first-class bachelor’s or master’s UK degree or equivalent.
- The candidates who have stand-alone master’s degrees must have or are about to have a distinction in their relevant program.
- The candidates who have multiple standalone master’s degrees, one of their degrees has the distinction as well as must be relevant to their proposed PhD program.
- Only those candidates will be eligible who have contacted the supervisor and have received confirmation of their assistance in research work candidates.
- Only New PhD Students are eligible, candidates who are already studying PhD program at Imperial College London are not eligible.
How to Apply for President’s PhD Scholarships in the UK 2024?
- The candidates do not have to apply separately for scholarships and admission.
- The candidates have to apply for admission online on the College’s Online Admissions System.
- While writing the personal statement, the first page must include the personal interest and the second page must include the research proposal.
- Write your personal statement in the first person.
- For the scholarship, the candidates have to select the funding section from the additional questions tab.
- Every department has different requirements, so make sure to fulfill all the additional requirements of the department carefully.
Required Documents for President’s PhD Scholarships:
- Proof of distinction.
- Academic Certificates or degrees.
- Research Proposal.
- Reference Letters (Pdf for reference letter specimen/requirements).
Imperial College London Scholarship Application Deadlines:
There are three different deadlines for this scholarship.
- 6 November 2023: Scholarship notification by the end of January 2024.
- 8 January 2024: Scholarship notification by the end of March 2024.
- 4 March 2024: Scholarship notification by the end of May 2023.