The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs has launched the YES Program Pakistan 2024–25 to promote personal development and education while collaborating with other individuals. Thus, the Kennedy Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program is created to empower young people from various communities to innovate, think culturally, learn, share, and grow. By utilizing contemporary methods, the fully-funded exchange program in the USA seeks to promote international educational partnerships and capacity building of individuals. The goal of this top youth exchange program in the USA is to assist talented people in creating and carrying out numerous cutting-edge programs for a better future.
Communities, schools, teachers, and young people from a variety of Pakistani regions—including remote and underdeveloped ones—have the opportunity to improve their educational and practical experience through the YES Exchange Program 2024–25. The students spend a full year in the United States learning about various cultures, ethics, and lifestyles. Additionally, the youth exchange program offers the students the chance to reside with an American foster family. In order to develop the confidence and decision-making skills necessary to become future leaders, this aids young students.
More than 1200 alumni have come out of the Kennedy-Lugar exchange program over the years, learning to respect cultural diversity and building a bridge of friendship between the United States and Pakistan. Additionally, there is no racial, ethnic, religious, or sexual discrimination within the YES Scholarship Program. The fully-funded scholarship program also offers equal opportunities for students to freely practice their religion in order to give them a sense of independence and coexistence. Additionally, there is no requirement to wear headscarves or other similar attire. The sole goal of the YES Program is to encourage friendship and good will through cultural and educational exchange.
There are special policy limitations as well as age restrictions because this one-year exchange program in the USA is intended for young people. The international exchange program is fully funded, though, so it is worthwhile. Additionally, the organizations that look after the exchange students like their own carefully select the foster families. They participate in school events and show concern for the kids, just like real parents. While attending the best American universities, students learn early on the importance of contributing to their communities and promoting their own cultures. Without a doubt, one of the best exchange programs for Pakistani students looking to excel in their academic fields and work toward a better and brighter future is the US Exchange Program 2023–24.
YES Program Pakistan 2024-25 in the USA:
- United States of America
- The Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program scholarships are funded by the US Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- In Pakistan, the YES Program is administered by the Society for International Education (SIE) in partnership with the local U.S. Embassy, and Public Affairs Office.
US Student Exchange Program Duration:
- One year.
Benefits of the YES Program Pakistan 2024-25:
- The scholarships cover the school tuition fees.
- The student will be given a monthly stipend of $200.
- The US visa processing fee will be fully paid by the YES program.
- Boarding and lodging costs in the USA will be covered.
- The student will stay with a trusted foster family in the USA.
Eligibility Criteria of the YES Program 2024-25 in the USA:
- The student must be a Pakistani citizen and must be residing in Pakistan as well.
- The student must be enrolled in secondary school i.e. 9th or 10th grade or O’level 9th grade or O’level 10th grade.
- The students who are in O’level 11th grade are not eligible.
- The student must not be less than 15 years of age and more than 17 years of age.
- The student must have a minimum of 60% marks in all major subjects in the past three years.
- The average marks percentage must also be 60% for the last three years.
- The student must be able to communicate in English.
- The student must have 60% marks in English subjects over the past three years.
- A student who has already traveled to the USA can not apply.
How to Apply for the YES Program 2024-25 in the USA?
- In order to fill YES Program 2023-24 application, click on the apply button given on the official website.
- The students will apply online.
- The students must have a Parent/Student Agreement that shows the parents’ consent regarding sending their child to the USA in YES 2024-25.
- Students must complete the preliminary applications by uploading all the required documents.
- Make sure to write the correct email address as the students will be contacted for an interview if they get shortlisted.
- The student must provide a record of all required immunizations or special immunizations while applying for the YES USA scholarship.
- The students have to agree that they will maintain a B-grade average in American High Schools.
YES Pakistan Application Deadline:
- For deadline visit the official website.