People who exhibit passion and intelligence in the legal profession have a fantastic opportunity to receive a Harvard Law School Fellowship in the United States. This path is for you if your career goal is to study law and teach it to others. Age, nationality, origin, race, gender, sex, religion, color, protected veteran status, pregnancy and associated conditions, and any other legally protected characteristic are not prohibited. The Reginald F. Lewis Fellowship for Law Teaching is a fantastic opportunity provided by Harvard School. It lasts for just one year and will teach you the cutting-edge legal methodologies and approaches you need to succeed in the legal field.
The goal of the fully funded fellowship program in the USA is to give legal aspirants the chance to do their part to advance human rights and bring justice to society. The chosen individuals will receive an annual stipend of $55,000 from the fellowship. Additionally, the participants will be assisted by this international fellowship while living at the Harvard School of Law during their time in Cambridge. You will have the opportunity to interact with legal procedures in a setting where you can learn how to address business issues amicably and amicably without escalating disputes between the parties.
The Harvard fellowship was created to support recent law graduates who can show a deep passion for legal scholarship and are ready to get ready for a career as a law professor. The Lewis Fellowship will assist law professors by providing them with training that will increase professional diversity on a global scale. In this way, the selection pool gives preference to candidates who have the desire to diversify the legal academy. You must produce at least one piece of writing for publication. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to observe classes and workshops at the Harvard Law School. You will be given a work and research schedule by the Lewis Committee, and you are expected to follow it in order to complete the assignments quickly and effectively.
The US-based Law School wants to give you the opportunity to study and practice law with exceptional peers in a setting that fosters cooperation, accuracy, and vibrancy. In order to understand the name of a fully funded fellowship, you must be familiar with the well-known individuals Reginald F. Lewis, a graduate of the Law School, and his wife Loida Nicolas Lewis. Before he passed away in 1993, he gave the Law School one of its largest grants in history. As a result, the Harvard Law School’s International Law Center was given a new name in his honor. He had served as TLC Beatrice Foods International’s founding Chief Executive. The author of the book “Why Should White Guys Have All the Fun?” is another notable association with his name.
Harvard Law School Fellowship 2024-25 in USA:
- United States.
- Harvard Law School.
Harvard Fellowship Duration:
- The fellowship starts on July 01, 2024, and ends on June 30, 2025.
Benefits of the Harvard Law Lewis Fellowship 2024-25:
- You will be entitled to a stipend of $55,000 annually.
- You will be accommodated in the residence at Harvard Law School.
- You will get exposure to the legal challenges of society.
- You will be aware of the legal proceedings in a practical scenario.
- Your exposure to the cause of human rights advocacy is further enriched.
- Communication skills in legal language will be further polished.
Eligibility Criteria of the Harvard Law School Fellowship in the USA:
- Recent law graduates.
- Any national can apply.
- No race discrimination.
- No sexual discrimination.
- No religious discrimination.
- No gender discrimination.
- Passion to demonstrate a career as a legal scholar or law teacher.
- Interest in the legal field.
How to Apply for the Harvard Law School Fellowship in the USA?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- Create your Harvard key, if you are a non-Harvard applicant.
- After creating the key, you will get an email to open the account.
- Create a new account and log into the application process.
- Ensure to fill up the required fields of the application form.
- Send recommendation request to the recommender’s email address.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Documents required for the Harvard Law School Fellowship USA:
- Resume or CV.
- Detailed Research paper of 4 pages, for publication.
- Copies of Transcripts.
- Statement of Purpose, demonstrating your interest in law teaching and legal scholarship.
- 2 letters of recommendation, highlighting your potential to pursue as a legal scholar and teacher.
- The application deadline for the Reginald F. Lewis Fellowship for Law Teaching is October 05, 2023.