A fully funded scholarship for international students with outstanding academic records, the SIIT Scholarship in Thailand 2024 is available. This SIIT graduate scholarship program is open to international students pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees. Faculty and students from universities in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America have had the opportunity to participate in a number of exchange programs offered by the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology.
By luring the brightest minds in engineering and information technology, the SIIT Scholarships 2024 aim to advance Thailand’s industrial growth. The SIIT Thailand scholarship also enables students to interact with peers and faculty from various nationalities while learning about Thailand’s rich cultural diversity. This is made possible by the SIIT international scholarship, which requires these students to reside on campus in the dorms.
Sirindhon Technology Scholarship Fund provides gifted students with fully funded scholarships so they can travel to Thailand and pursue higher education. At Thammasat University, SIIT was founded in 1992 as a semi-autonomous organization. Since then, the institute has played a crucial role in the connections to Asia. The student exchange program and fully-funded graduate, post-graduate, and doctoral scholarships—among them the Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) 2024—have strengthened this connection. By staying in Thailand, international students from all over the world have the opportunity to experience that country’s rich and varied culture. Additionally, the students create an alumni network and an ongoing sense of community that enable them to recognize the challenges, triumphs, and innovations of other nations.
Since its inception, SIIS has continued to be a research-focused organization. Because of this, the institute has the most publications among Thammasat University’s various academic departments. In addition, the Thailand Research Fund ranked SIIT first among all engineering facilities in the entire Kingdom in 2007 following a thorough evaluation. The institute maintains close ties with numerous other universities. These universities include the Asian Institute of Technology, a network of European universities like the LAOTSE Network and the DAAD International Quality Network Program, as well as a collection of Japanese universities and research institutes. This point offers a platform where the scholars and SIIT faculty can work together on projects and research with their counterparts. As a result, the institute creates influential scholars who are more forward-thinking, goal-oriented, and helpful to the community.
SIIT Scholarship in Thailand 2024:
- Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Master’s Degree Program
- PhD Degree Program
Duration of EFS Scholarship 2024:
- Master’s degree Scholarship (2 years)
- Doctoral Scholarship (3 years)
Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students 2024:
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering/Chemistry
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Energy Technology/Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Engineering Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
Benefits of the SIIT Scholarship 2024:
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee.
- The scholarship covers full thesis support.
- The students will be provided with a living allowance of 10,000 Bhat per month.
- The students will be given round-trip economy class tickets to travel to and from Thailand. (Up to a maximum of 20,000 Bhat/student).
- A maximum of 10,000 Bhat will be granted to support miscellaneous funds such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc.
- Students’ health and accident insurance will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of the SIIT Scholarship 2024:
- The applicant must be a foreign student.
- The applicant must be able to continue the master’s and Ph.D. in the given fields at SIIT.
- The applicant must be proficient in English and must have certified proof of it.
- The applicant must have an excellent academic record and must have been in the top 20% of the class.
- The applicant must have good health and good conduct.
- The applicants who are recipients of other grants or scholarships can not apply.
How to Apply for the SIIT Thailand Scholarship 2024?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- All required documents must be uploaded in the prescribed format i.e. jpeg, jpg, pdf.
- The statement of purpose must be on at least one page.
- The applicant can even apply in an online application if there is no English Proficiency Certificate, however, it does not mean that the applicant will not need it in the future.
Documents Required for SIIT Online Application 2023:
- Passport or Citizen ID.
- Research paper or publications if any.
- Recent Photograph.
- Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Recent Transcripts.
SIIT Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the SIIT Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) is September 30, 2023.
SIIT Scholarship Result Announcement:
- The successful candidates will be announced on November 10, 2023.